Well, with our three Londoners visiting, life has been busy and no sewing has been done. Luckily your blogs are all keeping me in the loop! I am also very pleased to report it has been RAINING! Such a welcome sight, sound and feeling (but not for the Londoners!). Every thing looks clean, happy and rejuvenated.
...........................................................
I forgot to show you my gift that I received last Monday at our sewing evening. Jo, who is making the "tie quilt" gave me this unexpected and very legitimate gift
Can you guess what it is?
It is a little storage container to carry one's banana!No more bruised bananas for me, the problem is solved.
You open it up and voila, hopefully the banana is the correct shape to fit the container!I have never ever seen such a thing but am delighted that Jo thought of me when she saw it. When we go out on shopping trips, quilt shows or weekends away, more often that not I will have my 11 o'clock banana to keep me going until lunch. I make such a big deal of this little habit (don't want to collapse from lack of food) that everyone reminds me of the time if I have forgotten.
So, no sewing for the moment, but I work vicariously through your blogs. My Bluegum Quilters group resumes tomorrow so I will run away from home for a few hours of sewing. There are only 11 meetings a year and I don't think it is too much to ask for 11 days out of 365 (we don't count all the other outings - they are different all together).
No comments:
Post a Comment