Our Londoners left this morning on their road trip to NSW. They had a very busy time and managed to have a surf lesson at Bancoora beach (near Torquay) before they left. My BIL is from Brittany in France. Guess where the surf instructor here in Australia was from? Yep, Brittany in France. Who would have picked it? They came home very tired and with very burnt faces.

I am playing around with some fabric and 6" squares that I found on Lisa Bongean's blog. What do you think - this one?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And there is a new small project on the drawing board. My friend and colour consultant Robyn dropped in tonight and got rid of all my choices and came up with these.
I like her choice and it suits it's future home. Hopefully it won't take too long, it is only a little thing........Off shopping with the girls tomorrow. I am very sad to say that one of our lovely Melbourne quilt shops, Sandlyn House, is closing down and offering heavily discounted fabric. Hope there are some left for us.


2 comments:
I like the first one best...great block
always fun fabric shopping at a sale!
have fun!!!!
I think those two blocks amounted to a trick question! (giggle) I had to look VERY closely to find the differences. I like both of them!
Your friend has excellent fabric tastes. Hope you found some fabric treasure bargains at the quilt shop.
Post a Comment