I drove out to see a client yesterday, which took me very close to a favourite quilt shop of mine, Needles and Pins. A few kms longer and a few minutes later but how could I not visit?
I know that my 6" blocks are supposed to be made from scraps but when I sorted my fabrics there were only 2 purples. So I needed some more and where better to find them but Needles and Pins. They are quite gorgeous and I couldn't resist the blue spots and an extra neutral will never go astray.
I know that my 6" blocks are supposed to be made from scraps but when I sorted my fabrics there were only 2 purples. So I needed some more and where better to find them but Needles and Pins. They are quite gorgeous and I couldn't resist the blue spots and an extra neutral will never go astray.

And these are the other fabrics that my sister brought me. So not my colours but I am looking forward to moving outside the square.

And now I just need some free time. Anyone got any to spare?????
*******************
A lovely blogger just led me to Christine's site where there is a give away happening. Try your luck and meet some one new!
2 comments:
Time is always a problem!
Sometimes it can be fun to think outside your comfort zone!
Thanks for calling me lovely (I'm sure you must mean me, who else could it be LOL) !
oh yes how I wish there were more hours in a day.Love your new fabrics, great purchase! I never have enough purples, love that third one in from the right...
Kathie
Post a Comment