ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I won

What a lovely surprise - I won a prize on the Freebies for Crafters website!

It is a fabulous website full of free ideas and inspiration and now I get a prize as well. I am going to buy a lotto ticket tomorrow because I feel very lucky. Thank you Khris

And another lovely surprise arrived today - an email from my Ugly Fat Quarter Swap partner.


I am a very happy little vegemite today and my petunias that greet me every morning when I open the blinds look very happy too.
Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Congrats! And you're a vegemite too! I love it. (giggle)

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Congratulations!

antique quilter said...

congrats on the win and oh those flowers are so pretty
I can't wait for spring and our flowers start blooming, oh we are still seeing snow here!
Kathie