The second block for the Jelly Roll Sampler is finished. I was tempted to redo this block because I didn't think that the contrast was strong enough. I deliberately chose some fabrics from the jelly roll that I did not particularly like.
Then I placed my two blocks together and decided they can't all live in the limelight. Some of them have to sit back and make their neighbours look better. I am hoping that they will all just blend together.

5 comments:
The block is beautiful Elyte...I think these two look lovely together..
Julia ♥
The block looks really good. It will coordinate with the other blocks you make, after all the fabric is from the same jelly roll!
I think it looks good, especially next to another co-ordinating one!
All will come together, you will see. Looks great. Thats for the get well wishes.
I love your two blocks and te fabric that you are using. Very pretty!
Post a Comment