Not much sewing done this week as I have been busy with work.
Luckily the postman was busy too and he brought me my eagerly awaited prize from the Freebies for Crafters give away. It was a bulging envelope containing 4 fat quarters, a very cute wallet made by Khris
Luckily the postman was busy too and he brought me my eagerly awaited prize from the Freebies for Crafters give away. It was a bulging envelope containing 4 fat quarters, a very cute wallet made by Khris
Luckily I checked the envelope again and found several more charms huddled together in the corner.*********************************
Pop over to the Gum Tree Designers blog where they are having a give away. They are raising funds by selling the Baseco bag pattern and all you have to do is buy one for $4.

2 comments:
Please they arrived...I think there should be another charm in the packet...it was only a tiny one though...hugs Khris
Lovely fabrics and cute charms!
Post a Comment