This weekend was lengthened with a public holiday on Monday so an extra day to relax and do some different things. I made this fabric basket for Angie - she is the bright, black and white girl of the group. We could use it for our fabric scraps on sewing nights if she has no other use for it. Jenny has the instructions for this on her blog site.

I noticed an old picture frame sitting in the back room, covered it with some flannel and turned it into my little design wall. THE GREATEST DISTRACTION OF ALL TIME. I can't walk past it without playing with the shapes.
There sit my 6" blocks (finished and under construction) and a new tea cosy on the way.

And today the lovely mail man brought my bi-monthly delivery of fabric samples from Somerset Patchwork - Sally Rose by Jahnke Trestain for Windham Fabrics. Very pretty but a little bit brighter than the usual mailings.

Please tell me, why am I agonising over 6 inches!
This..
This..

or this....

or this.....

or just start again.
No comments:
Post a Comment