Join me for afternoon tea on this cold and miserable Sunday and I will show you my latest finishes.
Shirley, it is my treat today, yours next time. I'm sharing my raspberry jam from the Borough Markets in London.

Ayumi from Pink Penguin has been making very cute pouches and promised that they were very easy to do. I was tempted and found a tutorial on Noodlehead blog site. They really were very, very easy. The reason I made two was because I didn't read the instructions properly. Do you notice that the pattern on the little pouch is side ways. You had to cut the larger piece in half! So I halved one large piece and made the little one. I cut a third piece, found a longer zip and made the larger pouch.
Also finished Jelly Roll block 11. Only one more to go. I will remake one block - I didn't like it when I finished it and I still don't like it now. And there is a problem with this block. Can you see it? Is it obvious? I am going to see if I can live with it. I don't think I will be able to and may have a bit of unpicking to do.

If you are looking for a give away Stash Manicure is a blog to visit.
This one closes on August 5th.


8 comments:
Great minds think alike, we had scones with rasberry jam and cream on Sunday too. Those pouches look fabulous and I love the latest block!
Perfect treats for a cold winters day.
I love the pouches...and LOVE the block, beautiful colours!
Julia ♥
Scones look delicious!
Pouches look great, very nice fabric.
Block is lovely too but what is the problem with the block? I can't pick it...
As hard as I try I cannot fault that block. The only difference I see is that you have added a square on point in the centre of the block but it all looks darn good to me. You will have to tell me what is wrong. Lovely purses. Wish I had that button to press that transports me to anywhere I wish in a second and I would join you for the cream tea.
Love Shirley.
Those scones looks really delicious and clotted cream? Oh to die for ... :)
Great work on the pouches and thanks for the link.
I can't see the boo boo in the block at all. Don't be too hard on yourself ... have some more scones! :)
Your scones look lovely! I love the lining of your bags!
I see it now that you have told me and you are right. It won't take you a minute or two to put it right and then you can be happy with it. It is a lovely block.
Shirley.x
I'd love to join you for tea!!
I love your little zippered bags and the fabric you used is really wonderful!!! Nice work.
Post a Comment