I have joined Khris's Friends Swap. I think I am becoming a "swapaholic".
My new friend is Mary who lives in Florida USA. I have enjoyed every swap that I have been involved in and I look forward to this one too.
Now the challenge is, what would Mary like?
4 comments:
Swaps are great fun! It is hard to decide sometimes but that is half the fun.
If you need a swap 'intervention' just sing out.lol But who am I to talk?
I love swaps too but I have too much on at the moment to join in with this one, it sounds like fun though!
This should be fun Elyte..looks like your new friend loves dolls.
I'm sure you'll come up with something nice.
Julia ♥
I have never been in a friend swap before, Elyte. So I am excited about this! Weeee! I hope I can find you cool stuff.
Post a Comment