As I wander through all the wonderful blogs that I have found, there is one magazine that keeps popping up all the time, Quiltmaker's 100 blocks.
Everyone says it is a MUST.
So, as usual on a Saturday morning, I hit the local market for all our weekly food requirements.
Just as I finish I remember that I need a birthday card for the 60th that we have been invited to attend. In the newsagent I scan the quilting section, as usual, and lo and behold there is one copy sitting there waiting for me. I check what is left of my funds, not sure if I can afford the card!
Well, I am happy to say I am the proud owner of my new magazine, I bought a card that fitted my budget and came home with 95 cents.
Everyone says it is a MUST.
So, as usual on a Saturday morning, I hit the local market for all our weekly food requirements.
Just as I finish I remember that I need a birthday card for the 60th that we have been invited to attend. In the newsagent I scan the quilting section, as usual, and lo and behold there is one copy sitting there waiting for me. I check what is left of my funds, not sure if I can afford the card!
Well, I am happy to say I am the proud owner of my new magazine, I bought a card that fitted my budget and came home with 95 cents.
1 comment:
Hi, I like that you would have got the mag over the card LOL! Well done for sticking to your budget.
I'll have to keep an eye out for that mag, I haven't seen it before.
Post a Comment