FG first border is finished and now to repeat the pattern on the other end.
So glad I decided on only two borders.
I am resigned to the fact that this quilt will not be finished by my 18th February deadline.
Quilt top finish is my new goal.
So with the pressure off, I allowed myself to start just one more project - Temecula Quilt Co's One Block Wednesday. I resisted the temptation until I read that Kiwikid decided to sew along. I confided that this SAL was tempting me and she suggested that we should both join in and encourage each other along the way. No pressure just sew at our own pace.
So, starting with my recently arrived Amitie fabrics I started sewing my blocks.
Not sure where this will end up but it's fun.


8 comments:
Hi Elyte wow your FG border looks fantastic. This is going to be a stunning quilt and well done on your blocks xx
what a great idea for the FG quilt border... it looks fantastic..... I love those one block Wednesday blocks.... I will keep a tag on them for one day....
Hugz
New projects with new fabrics are always so much fun. Finishes take more discipline.
Ahhh I have been resisting but hard when I see others joining in the fun!! I have two cot quilts to quilt, but very tempted to cut out some blocks for piecing...too hot for quilting?! Love a good excuse to start something new, especially when you have lovelyn new fabric to do it in. The FG is beautiful as always.
Your FG border looks wonderful. Younare doing well with the blocks, I need to make a start!! Love the fabrics tou are using.
I do,so love your FG borders and quilt. It's nice to have a friend join in when you decide to run amok with a new project lol! Looking forward to seeing your progress along The way. Your blocks are looking great xx
Deadlines can always be re negotiated, lovely top!
Love your blocks they look fantastic in those fabrics.
Hope you get lots of sewing time, missed catching up yesterday
Hi Elyte,love your FG quilt it is still my favourite fabric. Hope you are staying cool.
Post a Comment