ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Busy Weeks


Borders are all done but this FG UFO will have to be put away for a few weeks.


February means:
Two weddings (One is our son's)
Two hen's parties
Five birthdays
Overseas visitors
 Add in a regular working week and all other daily tasks.
FG - see you in March.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

I can't keep the pace with Temecula's "One Block Wednesday" so I am just working at my own pace.
Last week I had 10 and now there are 19.
(Official block count should be 36).
Sue and Fiona are also sewing along so we will encourage each other and watch the projects grow in their different colours.


6 comments:

kiwikid said...

Sounds like Feb is a super busy month for you Elyte. I have no doubt you will catch up with the One Block Wednesday, we know what had to be done and the end goal, so it can be done in our own time. Hope the weddings go well, and the parties and the visitors.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Elyte sorry i have taken so long to comment i got back home from Portarlington and we have had no interenet.
Your quilt looks amazing and wow you sure do have a busy week,hope you have a wonderful time with everything that is happening xx

Cheryl said...

Sounds busy, but happy busy! Enjoy all the celebrations and congratulations on your son's marriage.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Wow! Super busy. I wish you all a beautiful day at your Son's wedding and other celebrations. Your blocks look lovely and I am a huge fan of.....your own pace xx

Fiona said...

your quilt is gorgeous and will wait for you after your crazy busy month coming up... amazing how so many things at once. Hope you have a lovely wedding day especially.... I'm so glad to be sewing along with you... I think you are right just to do what you can when you can and not get strung up about it....
Hugz

marina said...

See you after March then!
Loving your blocks x