ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Monday, March 11, 2019

So that's February 2019

After a whirlwind February life is slowly returning to normal.
So many memories made in a very short month.

Time to sew some One Block Wednesday blocks again.
Having fun playing with different colours and seeing how they work with one another.
Temecula count  -  84
My count  -  35
Really, that's not so bad is it?


My sewing pals Fiona and Sue are making great progress. Their quilts are growing and I might just have enough for a table runner!!

❀❀❀❀❀  ❀❀❀❀❀

The FG (French General) has seen the light of day again.
The backing is chosen, staying true to the same line of fabric and colour.  Now I wait a week or two until I have access to some large basting space (and some extra pairs of hands).


💌 💌 💌 💌 💌 💌 💌 💌 💌

Our son's wedding was a magical day.
A traditional wedding it was not.
A wonderful day it was to welcome a new daughter into the family.

6 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Elyte what a beautiful picture of your son and his new bride,lovely fabrics xx

kiwikid said...

Well done on the blocks, you will catch up before long. Lovely wedding photo, your family is expanding 😊

Cheryl said...

Congratulations, again. My son is getting married this coming weekend. And you are doing great with the Temecula project!!

Sue SA said...

You have started and progress will continue - a wedding is a great distraction to sewing time!

Fiona said...

Congratulations and what a lovely wedding picture.... a special time for all. I love the look of your FG quilt.... it's going to be great... righto.... on with the OBW blocks... I do love your fresh happy colours for it...

Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Congratulations to the happy couple. Love your photo....it looked so fresh and gorgeous! Well done on your blocks xx