I had a plan for the decoration of the French General borders.
But it just wasn't right.
Maybe variation in size?
No still not happy.
One last try ......
Yes, this is the one, but with a change to a flower or two.
And then the same on the bottom border.
Needing a break from these colours, I was very pleased when my Amitie Stash Club parcel arrived in the mail this week.
Not sure when I can get to play with them.




7 comments:
Good morning Elyte ,i love your boder you are right the third one is perfect,oh enjoy your new stash the colours are very pretty xx
Great border choice, your new fabric pack is wonderful, vey different from the last project. 😊
Beautiful! Any Hexie addition is perfect in my book.
Lovely new fabrics, hope you get to play soon
I love what you have gone with on your FG borders. Always nice to have new fabric to play with xx
Love the addition of hexies on the borders, what a great idea.
Oh yay, you are back blogging.... I had taken you off my feeder since you were absent but now you are back on.... great to see you back and I love that quilt top.... I have some pretty fabrics that might work with that block pattern... hmmm
Hugz
New border is absolutely perfect Elyte, and your new fabrics are delicious :)
Post a Comment