ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Christmas Project

I only have a very small contribution to this month's Christmas project.
This small lavender sachet, designed by Marg Low, was a kit supplied at the Shepparton Sewjourn last weekend. Very enjoyable and not too difficult to make.


I thought that these sachets might slip very nicely over the hook of the coat hangers that I made in June this year.
Next projects, a red and white decorated coat hanger and finding some more lavender.

18 comments:

Susan said...

What a cute gift idea. A girl can never have too many sachets!!

marina said...

very sweet stitchery.
Sadly no christmas item for me!

Shirley said...

I love that little heart sachet Elyte and it will look so pretty with your hangers and a lovely gift. Do you realise it is 12 months since you came to visit me?

Anonymous said...

what a lovely idea Elyte

Jeanette said...

Love that heart Elyte. Will look great with you hangers. Hugs,

Fiona said...

Pretty little sachet....
Hugz

Barbara J said...

Very nice little heart lavender sachet. Looks quite Scandinavian to me. So I see you've been dabbling with some stitchery too :)

Brenda said...

Lovely stitchery and a great idea! The hangers you did previously are so pretty!

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

What a sweet little sachet!

Cheryl said...

Perfect gift! I planted some lavender this year in hopes of getting enough of a harvest to make some sachets someday.

Maureen said...

Such a sweet sachet. It will look right at home on one of those fabulous coat hangers. A wonderful gift or treat to keep!

Merilyn said...

Lovely items Elyte!! We must be on the same page LOL! a week ago I bought some lavender to put into similiar items to make as gifts!!!!

Narelle said...

Sweet little stitchery and a lovely idea.

Jo in TAS said...

Oh that's a sweet little heart! I love Marg's style!

Julia said...

Sweet little redwork heart, makes a perfect gift...love the hanger too.
Julia ♥

Cheryll said...

It might only be small but it'a mighty good!
Love having lots of lavender around! :)

marian said...

Elyte, i love that darling little sachet and the covered coat hangers are lovely too!! you've been keeping yourself pretty busy too i think :))

Anonymous said...

Lovely gift ideas...