We've had a little problem with our internet lately but all seems to be in working order again.
The postman has been a regular visitor in the last week bringing me lots of goodies.
I was the very lucky winner of Cheryl's give away. What a generous gift - a very beautiful book and a bonus pattern, many thanks Cheryl. I am the envy of our sewing group.
I have my eye on this little project, just for starters.
I ordered these Roberta Horton books many moons ago and was getting a little anxious about their whereabouts. Finally they arrived and I have it on good authority that they can help me in my creative pursuits. You can be the judge of my progress when I find some time to do a little sewing.
Some samples of new fabric arrivals from Threadbare in Castlemaine. Still loving blues with reds.
And lastly some quilts from the NOTY quilt show that we attended earlier this month. These girls always put on a great show and no complaints about the menu either. I have listed the few names that I remembered to get.
![]() |
| David's Quilt by Leanne Humber |
![]() |
| Japanese - Row by Row by Christine Tomlins |
![]() |
| Wild Pomegranate by Vivien Dunkley |
You can see more of their quilts from the exhibition on their blog.
Hopefully all this inspiration will get me back into a creative frame of mind.









13 comments:
Tough not to be creative with all that wonderful inspiration around you! Beautiful quilts at that show! And congrats on winning that book! Yay!
Lovely show and tell Elyte and lots of eye candy. Well done on winning your book and pattern. Hope the inspiration is already flowing. Love the fabrics.
lots of inspiration there. The school house book looks interesting. Can't wait till you start creating from those projects.
Lovely fabrics! I love the little flowers on that top fabric.
Congratulations on your win and thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos of the quilt show.Great fabrics , the colors look fabulous together.
what a lovely win Elyte,and love those fabrics.
What wonderful quilts
Congratulations on your win and loved the Show and Tell..
I have that The Art of making Do book..great book, lots of scrappy quilts..
Julia ♥
Yes, you are lucky! That was a great giveaway.
I like the project you've chosen.
Glad your books arrived. I haven't seen the one on the right.
Thanks for sharing those beautiful quilts. Such variety!
Glad you are enjoying your new books. The quilts you shared are truly inspiring.
Some great quilts there! Enjoy your winnings. I will be looking into the Potting Shed pattern.
Oooh ... envy envy! Fabulous win for sure! And some heart stopping stashing going on I see, great books and fabric!
Congratulations on your win.
Great fabric shopping too!
Looking forward to seeing what you create. :)
Congratulations on you win, Elyte! Love your wonderul fabrics and the quilts you shared are beautiful!
Carolyn :0
What a nice little win Elyte!!!! Lovely quilts too!!! Hope you get inspired to make some pretty thing soon!!!
Post a Comment