ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Sunday, October 10, 2010

House keeping and PIF

With deadlines fast approaching, there was some sewing housekeeping that needed attention this week end.

These little maple leaves have been divided into two piles and will be sent off to Cheryl and Linda tomorrow.


The F.R.I.E.N.D.S. swap items have also been finished and wrapped and will be sent to Mary.


Hooray, they are finally all done!

And my last housekeeping item is the PIF.

I participated in Oddbjorg's Pay It Forward earlier this year and last month I received two beautifully made place mats and candles.

Now it is my turn to offer the PIF to three other people. If you would like to join in, please leave a comment. I need three people to play the game. I will send something to you within the next year. It will definitely not be before Christmas but you won't have to wait a full year. If you do join in you will have to continue the PIF after you have received your gifts.


6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I would love to join your PIF group. And I can hardly wait to get those blocks!

Robyn said...

Beautiful maple leaves! Wish I had had time to join that swap. I've just been so busy lately.

marina said...

can't wait to see your friends swap goodies!
Seems like they are starting to hit the post.
Those maple leaves are just beautiful.
Will think about the pif and let you know.

Jill said...

What a good idea to wrap up each parcel - I sent a card explaining what the letters were for. Wasn't it a fun swap?

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Hi Elyte,
I love how you wrapped your friends swap!
You can put me in the draw for PIF.

Khris said...

Cant wait to see whats in them..hugs Khris