ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Sunday, October 17, 2010

FRIENDS swap gift and PIF

My FRIENDS swap parcel from Mary in Florida finally arrived. Looks like the quarantine people had a little peek into the parcel but finally released it to me.

It was a heavy little box and when I opened it up I found all these little parcels packed inside.


The anticipation was acute as I began the enjoyable task of opening the parcels. I found fat quarters, tea, jewellery, book marks, a crystal, a small torch (flashlight), confectionary, soap, a small electric light, some Halloween decorations and stationery and lip gloss.


Mary designed individual little cards to describe the different gifts and gave me some historical background as well.


This was my favourite - a little wooden plaque to hang on my door. I think Mary got to know me pretty well!

It was a fun swap and thank you Mary for the thought and effort that went into this swap.

Now to PIF matters.....
I have two bloggers who would like to join my PIF -

Cheryl in Arizona and Jess in Queensland.

If there is a third person who would like to join, please let me know. If not I will honour my commitment to Cheryl and Jess. But please do not expect anything before Xmas.

7 comments:

marina said...

Wow a great box of goodies!
Love that little plaque too, cute.

Cheryl said...

What a haul, girl! Was there chocolate? Lack of chocolate will make any gal a witch! Looking forward to our PIF and hope another joins us! P.S. Did you go to the Quilts in the Barn show?? Dying to see pics. More importantly, hoping one of us wins the raffle!

Barbara J said...

Lovely swap and so many goodies! The wooden plaque is so cool! :)

AmyJo said...

I would love to join in your PIF :) Also if you are interested I am hosting a giveaway on my blog.
Amy in Athens/ME

julieQ said...

I am so glad for your fun package!! enjoy!

Photography said...

Me too if there are any PIF left :-)

Michelle said...

That's a great box of goodies!! I would love o join our PIF if there are any spots left.