I didn't see the parcel that the postman left in the corner of the veranda. My husband found it while I was at our fortnightly quilting group on Monday night and I found it waiting for me when I got home quite late (no apologies - we drag the evening out as long as we can!)
I put my name down for Oddbjorg's PIF back in April . I always enjoy scrolling through her blog, I love her colours and her projects that are always so beautifully made.

Here is what I found after I read the lovely sentiments written on the card.
Two beautifully made table mats in warm and inviting colours and two candles.
It is my turn to offer a PIF, which I will do in a few days.
Lastly, if you have time pop over to Karen's blog and see Pat's quilt. Pat is in her 80's and is one of our Blue Gum Quilters. Pat does all her work by hand. Her handwork is always beautifully done and I love her colour choices.

3 comments:
What a beautiful gift Elyte. They are just my thing. I have quite a collection of green fabrics(apart from pink). Thank you for sending me over to see Pat's fantastic quilt. I love the quilting on it and am inspired to get going even more on mine now.
Love Shirley.x
What a beautiful PIF gift! I did peak in on Karen's blog. What a great circular quilt Pat made.
How pretty! Popping over to see Pat's quilt..
Post a Comment