Last month I was one of the lucky winners of Kaaren's scissor fob give away.
Yesterday it arrived in the mail with some lovely words from Kaaren. I love surprises in the mail, thank you Kaaren.

The fob will be slipped onto the scissors in my Farmer's Wife sewing bag and travel with me to all my sewing groups.
Seeing life has been all work with very little play lately, we have found an escape this weekend. The Willows Quilting Group are hosting a Quilt In in Melton on Saturday. The guest speaker is Eileen Campbell whose work I have admired for years. She is very accomplished with machine applique and makes beautiful quilts. So early on Saturday morning four of us will hit the road and see what the day brings.
4 comments:
Have fun Elyte,,look forward to seeing what you came back with..
Julia ♥
I think your quilt in will definitely make up for your craft deprivation these past weeks!
Have a great time.
A lovely scissor fob too.
cheers
Marina
Lovely scissor fob there Elyte. Aren't there just some truly generous people out there.
Love Shirley.x
Your little fob is beautiful Elyte - love the pink ribbon on the end. Have a great day in Melton, quilt-ins are always fun.
Post a Comment