I enjoyed a birthday weekend with lots of family and friends, out for breakfast and several dinners, lovely gifts but not much sewing.
Drove up to the hills to Belgrave yesterday for lunch with family. These little fellows joined us.

But they would not share with this one.

This is all I have done, number 10 of my Jelly Roll Sampler. Only two more to go.


8 comments:
Glad you had such a great weekend.
Love the colours in that block. really nice!
Glad you had a great birthday weekend. I love those parrots at the bird table. I like your block, it looks good, nearly there with it. I love strawberries.
Shirley.x
What a lovely birthday weekend...such beautiful colourful birds...lovely block Elyte, love the colours..
Julia ♥
Happy Belated Birthday Elyte! It looks like you had a good one! :)
Very nice block for the Jelly Roll Sampler.
Happy Birthday Elyte! Those strawberries look sooooo good!
Happy belated birthday ! Glad you had such a good time .
Oh, these little birdies are gorgeous!! I love your blog. I'm going to add you to my blog list!
Post a Comment