I have been having a little bit of fun with spots. Our quilt group had a craft stall and I made LuAnn's zipper bags. I was trying to be creative but fell a bit short! They turned out OK but they did all find new homes and that was the main thing. A wonderful way to practice machine quilting and will do something different next time.

I finally sewed a border onto my mini sudoku quilt and am deciding on binding. It seems that my choice seems to reflect my mood, hence I keep changing my mind!

This....
or maybe this one.

I still have to baste and quilt this little one and then I will decide. It is interesting how the different bindings brings out different colours within the quilt. Any suggestions?
Went to the Australian Quilt Convention today and had a wonderful day. Forgot to go back and visit a couple of stalls but we just ran out of time. Some photos soon.


7 comments:
your bags are adorable.
Love the little quilt. oh I think you need to add the binding that makes you happy. Of course I like the third one, RED!
glad you enjoyed the AQC !
Kathie
Lovely little bags. You are right Elyte the colours do pop out with each binding. I think I like the red best. Do what your instinct tells you is right. I shall look forward to seeing what you saw at the quilt convention.
Shirley.
Those zipper bags look great, don't underestimate your talent, the people who purchased them obviously thoughtt they were fab too!
I like the red binding too.
Another vote for red binding! Of course, reds and most pinks are my favorite colors.
Even though I like reproduction fabrics, I am really liking polka dot fabrics. I think your bags are great!
I vote for the red one too. Needs a strong color to go with the dark border fabric.
Susan M
I find the red binding looks perfect to your cute little quilt. I find the pink as well as the blue fabrics somehow too pale for the rest of the fabrics in the quilt.
Anne-Mette
I like the red one best of all. Really cute quilt and bags.
Post a Comment