Work has stifled any emerging creativity but I did finish one more Farmer's Wife block.
Here is the Broken Dishes block. I really like this block and have seen it in many different formats. It is a block of organised chaos, perfection then destruction.

Too deep? Maybe I need a holiday!
Just so happens that our quilt group is having a weekend away this weekend. We are travelling to Bendigo, about 150kms (or 93miles) away and visiting 5 different shops and maybe a gallery. Can't wait.
4 comments:
Your block looks fantastic - lots of little pieces. Have a great weekend in Bendigo.
Bendigo! Well! I've been there, and visited two quilt shops. You'll definitely enjoy yourself. You SHOULD after all the hassles of moving. A day with friends is the best way to leave worries behind. Enjoy!
That sounds like good fun. Enjoy the time away and I shall look forward to the return and hearing what you did. I vowed to just use what I had for The Farmer's Wife blocks but gave in and bought a bit more of the lovely blossom fabric. Had to do it. Like that block. Have a pattern to do a much larger one quilt as you go and it is on my list!!! Getting ever larger, sigh!!
Love Shirley
I like that block! Your trip away sounds like fun, enjoy!!
Hugs
Jo
Post a Comment