ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Blocks and Fabric Mail


So, here is block 5 of the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt. I am sorry but I have no affection for this block. However, when is sits with its family it blends. I can live with that!


Now, here is where my affection lies - my Farmer's Wife blocks.....

Bouquet ( a little crooked but loved nevertheless),


Bat wing


and Box.


And lastly, the lovely postman brought my bi-monthly fabric samplings from Somerset Patchwork - 10" squares of the shop's new fabrics. Perfect for Bouquet, Bat Wing and Box's siblings.


6 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Elyte,
I can see that if there were lots of that first block then you would see a secondary pattern but your Farmer's Wife blocks are beautiful. Very nice fabrics you have there too. I need to play catch up.
Shirley.

Sue-Anne said...

Your Farmers Wife blocks are gorgeous! I saw the book in Melbourne and nearly bought it but didn't, maybe I might need to get a copy now. Love your fabrics from Somerset. Each time I visit Melbourne, I try to call in to their shop.

Shirley said...

How interesting that we are making the same blocks the other side of the world and your fabrics have come from a shop called Somerset and I live in Somerset. What else have we in common I wonder!!
Shirley.

marina said...

Your fabrics and blocks look beautiful. How tiny are they again?

Unknown said...

To my gorgeous friend, I think you are amazing!...from your hopelessly useless non-creative friend! xx

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

looking goood!! I am so way behind with my jelly roll sampler - so much to do and sooooo, little time!!! How do you do it??