ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jelly Roll Progress


Block 6 for the Jelly Roll Sampler is finished. I am liking this one and looks a bit gothic to me with the touches of black. That look wasn't available to me in my youth, maybe I would have embraced it!


I suddenly realised that I now have half a quilt! Unprecedented in my quilting life, to have so much done in the space of 11 weeks.

So here is a summary of my .5 quilt.

Still no affection for Block 5 (top left hand corner).

Must go, don't want to lose my momentum!

7 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

Hi Elyte. The blocks looks great, even number 5. Congratulations on being halfway there.

Shirley said...

Hi Elyte,
The blocks look good. I like their colour. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!!
Shirley.

marina said...

I think they look great and the colours just go together really well.
Keep that momentum going!

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Hi Elyte, I really like the newest block with the darker fabric, it gives really good contrast.

FlourishingPalms said...

Blocks coming together gradually make a quilt, and yours is looking very good. Keep up the steady progress. It will be done before you know it. And don't we ALL need to be reminded of that!?

Robyn said...

Hi Elyte, these are really neat. I've never seen a sampler done from a jelly roll. I look forward to following your progress.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

wish mine were looking that good, need to do a bit of a catch up, maybe this weekend....been playing too much on my qulty toy