Firstly, I apparently need to claim my blog,
I have been playing around with my Laura's Legacy quilt. Not a big change to the original pattern but it might be enough. Still have some more geese to make and will decide later. Also playing with stars when I want to do a bit of sewing but don't want to think about design.
Hate when things change, but on the other hand gotta keep up with technology (and the kids).

12 comments:
Hmm can't say I am big on techno changes either! I like you fg the blues are cute :)
Yes, got to keep up with the times Elyte...as for the kids, you never stop worrying about them!
Love the flying geese.
Julia ♥
Flying geese is something I've never tried, yours are coming along nicely. Love the stars.
Very nice! I like the blues thrown in.
your stars are lovely too.
Your flying geese look lovely, love that green!!! I'll have to claim my blog too soon! Have moved my Google Reader stuff over to Bloglovin, it'll take a bit to get used to it!!!!
LOVE that green fabric , wow! the blue is perfect in there! keep going looking forward to seeing your top !
Kathie
Some good looking WIPS going on there!
Following you Elyte and I am with you on the sentiments. The blue geese really make the quilt pop. Very nice indeed.
Lovely geese.... I love the odd blue one put in with them
Hugz
It's great to see your project. I too like the random blue geese that give this piece so much interest. And I'm also happy to know you're keeping up with technology. So are you on Instagram too?
You are tempting me to start two new projects! Though I guess they could be incorporated into one. Always nice to have a project going that doesn't require much thought. Love what you are doing!
Love your geese, like the way the blue one is added in.
Cheers, Anita.
Post a Comment