A week has passed since our fabulous Mill Rose get together and the desire to sew seems to be returning.
Despite the lull, I couldn't stay away from my scraps. Looks like this is the final placement of 4" log cabin blocks. Now to sew these little blocks together and decide on some borders.
And a little Natalie Bird appliqué which is part of another small project.
Still needs a bit of tweaking but almost there.
Are those legs too skinny?


22 comments:
LOVE these log cabin blocks! This is going to be such a pretty little quilt. No, I don't think the birds legs are too skinny. I think they are perfect!
don't you just love making those little log cabin blocks
I need to get back to mine thanks for reminding me! cute bird
I don't think the legs are too skinny
looks adorable
Kathie
Your log cabins look great Elyte. I don't think the bird's legs are too skinny!
Your little log cabins are beautiful. I'm really drawn to small projects at the moment. I would love to have skinny bird legs!
I just love your log cabins.... so pretty ... and your bird is perfect...
Hugz
Love your log cabins - beautiful colouring! And the skinny legs look so cute.
Hilda
Love the Log cabin blocks...I been going to make a big LC quilt for so long.
cute bird, all bird legs are skinny, so they are perfect Elyte.
Julia
I always admire log cabins and the legs look fine to me :) hugs
wow that quilt looks amazing,i love it and your legs are fine Elyte,lol,very impressed with your work,well done.xx
Your quilt is lovely Elyte! Skinny legs are cute lol
I love that setting for your log cabin blocks , looks amazing. I think the skinny legs are just fine , I like them skinny :-)
Your log cabin looks fabulous, and our Mill Rose get togethers is always inspiring.
4" log cabins?! Wowzer ... fabulous small blocks. Will you have a border around it?
I like the skinny legs ... makes the bird look a little quirky! Love it!
your log cabins look so gorgeous,
your bird looks great too. Don't know about the legs but that butt looks huge-only joking it looks perfect, couldn't help myself
x
Gorgeous little logcabin blocks, I love these little quilts, are you planning on handquilting this one!!! I think your little bird is so cute, even the skinny legsLOL!!!!
My first quilt was a log cabin and it is still my favourite to this day. Your little bird looks okay as is. Hugs.....
Fabulous legs and the log cabins look wonderful too.
Love the log cabins, especially at 4"!
Those little log cabins are gorgeous!!! I love the final layout too. I think the legs are perfect.
Gotta love the log cabins!!
Cheers, Anita.
Fabulous log cabins and your little bird is sweet.
Post a Comment