ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Night Sewing

The first Friday of the month is Friday Night With Friends hosted by Cheryll.

For my sewing project, I started two more log cabin blocks. Ran out of time and hope to finish them tomorrow night.


I finished the little needle case that we got at the Gathering with the Quilted Crows last month.


Added some decorative stitching inside.


And to finish, another photo of the koala that we met on our trip along the Victorian west coast.

25 comments:

Christine M said...

Lovely projects Elyte. I managed to do some stitching but I'm having posting problems and can't post about anything!

Susan said...

Lovely log cabins. Good to finish the needlecase, I like the extra stitching inside.

marina said...

more gorgeous log cabin blocks, and well done on finishing your needlecase.
Love the embellishments and your little button is beautiful.
That koala is more chilled than maisie!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Needle case is looking lovely. I love the addition of the stitches inside. Have a great weekend. hugs

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful needle case and lovely blocks. Very cute sleepy furry friend.
Hugs x

Miriam said...

Love your needlecase.
That koala looks very comfortable!

Cheryl said...

It is always good to make progress! Love the picture of the koala.

Shirley said...

The blocks and stitching look great.

CathyC said...

love your log cabins ;-) thanks for visiting my blog for FNwF

Rosie said...

Love the colours used for the log cabin blocks and the Koala.

Fiona said...

lovely sewing... the log cabins are great colours and I love the needlecase... the koala looks so relaxed....
Hugz

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty needle case and log cabin blocks. The koala looks very content.

Cheryll said...

That's a wonderful little pattern... perfect for FnwF I should think. Loved having your company too! :)

Julia said...

Love the logcabins..can never have too many needlecases, I'm always looking for mine.
That Koala is just how I was feeling the last few days...need more sleep!
Julia ♥

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Love you log cabib blocks and needle case, and the little fellow.

Barbara J said...

The log cabin blocks are coming along nicely and the needlecase is really pretty. And poor Mr Koala must be really bored!

barb's creations said...

Beautiful stitching and that koala is soooo cute :) Barb.

Deb R said...

Love the needlecase!

Sisbabestitches said...

Lovely blocks, and sweet embroidery on the needlecase. Mr Koala looks so comfy :)

Anita said...

Love the colours you have used for your log cabin blocks, and the needle case is sweet.
I feel like doing what that koala is doing right now! lol.
Cheers, Anita.

Wendyb said...

some nice little finishes there.....very nice!
sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

Marilyn said...

That is a lovely lot of stitching. Log cabin blocks always look so good. Cute koala pic.

Anthea said...

Such a cute koala!
Elyte I love the block sewing and that needle book is so lovely...

FlourishingPalms said...

This is the cutest picture of a koala, ever! What a darling shot. You should have it framed and hung.

Maureen said...

Glad to see progress on these lovely log cabin blocks.
Such a pretty needle case. Love your decorative stitching.
That koala sure does look relaxed!