I haven't posted any Christmas items this year, so I was determined to show up this month even if I am a little late.
In January I played around with some quick piecing techniques to make a seminole patterned strip.
I made it into a zipper bag, added a needle case and pin cushion to make up a little sewing set.
I love the main fabric but can't remember where I bought it.
It is from the Centenary Collection by Yoko Saito & Lecien.
I wish I had bought more.

22 comments:
This sewing set is just gorgeous Elyte!!! I love the delicate look of the fabrics, and I know your work, so they'd be perfect!!!!
It's beautiful Elyte, and the fabrics are perfect for that.... no wonder you wish you had bought more!!
Hugz
so beautiful! the fabrics are just so delicate. Love your taste in fabrics.
It's a beautiful set. Lovely choice of fabrics and your seminole is so neat. A great addition to the gift box.
A beautiful set Elyte.
Love the colours and the fabrics look so soft and gorgeous..
Julia ♥
Lovely set Elyte , such a pretty shade of blue .
Beautiful colours and stunning set. hugs
Practical and so lovely Elyte. The piecing detail on all the items is perfect :)
These are gorgeous. You did a beautiful job.
A very nice set of pouches. And in neutrals with some blue accent. Excellent choice of colours!
Gorgeous sewing set Elyte. Yes, that fabric is lovely.
What a lovely set! I agree; the main fabric looks great.
Have a wonderful weekend!
A very beautiful set.
Very pretty set of gifts you have made there Elyte and someone is going to be very happy to receive them, that s if you can part with them.
What a lovely set. The colours are so soft.
Beautiful sewing set and I love the fabrics you chose.
The fabrics are so gentle, you've made a lovely set
Shirley x
The sewing set you made is beautiful, lovely fabrics and colours. And the little quilt in your previous quilt is gorgeous, Wendy
Love your sewing set. Beautiful fabrics. Hugs.....
Simply gorgeous sewing set!
Love the colouring :)
Gorgeous sewing set. The fabrics are lovely.
Better late than never! And your results are so pretty! I love that main fabric, too.
Post a Comment