I really enjoyed making this project, so I don't know why it took me so long to finish.
It is a Lori Smith pattern called "Garden Path" from her book "Fat Quarter Quilting". It was started on a week end away in June 2011.
It is hand appliquéd, machine pieced and hand quilted. It measures 16" x 20".
Another little finish - Yay!
And some show and tell from our Bluegum Quilters:
Judith's Floral Beauty, recently quilted and attaching binding.
Deb's Sampler, a project that many of us are doing. Deb has done this all by hand.
Mmmm, must finish mine sometime soon!



22 comments:
I recognized the Lori Smith design right away. Good finish.
Your garden path quilt is beautiful!
Your gardeners is a sweet little finish. Lovely Autumn colours.
Absolute gorgeous finish! Love the Lori Smith design. Small but with high impact.
Absolutely gorgeous Elyte,,,yes why did it take you so long, it's lovely!
Lovely show and tell.
Julia ♥
At least you did finish it and it looks beautiful. Well done to you and well done to your friends on their wonderful quilts too.
I just love your "Garden Path" quilt!
your garden path finish is gorgeous!
Love the floral beauty quilt and the sampler is lovely too.
Is it encouraging you to finish yours?
Garden Path is beautiful...love the fabrics you've chosen...well done...
Congrats on the finish - it's lovely! Hand quilted, too! Good for you.
Floral Beauty is...well, a beauty. And the sampler is so cheery. I would like to make a sampler some day.
Your quilt so gorgeous , it may have taken you a while but it sure was worth your efforts. Your friends quilts are also lovely .
Love your quilt. Gorgeous, glad you got to finish it. Hugs......
Wow! You've joined that exclusive applique club!! Just love your Garden Path quilt, it is just gorgeous Elyte!!! What a wonderful achievement with all that beautiful handwork!!! I hope it will hold pride of place in your home somewhere where you can see it everyday!!!! Thanks for sharing your friends' work as well!!!
Love your little Lori Smith quilt - I love all of her patterns.
wow great work Elyte,you are so clever my friend,well done.xx
Thanks for the show 'n tell Elyte - lots of pretty flower motifs - Spring must be on the way!
Love your quilt Elyte - beautiful fabrics
Your quilt is lovely Elyte. So are the other quilts.
Garden path is very lovely! Yeah, another finish!
Love your mini quilt... it's funny how we sometimes just leave things waiting to be finished.... great to see the other pretty quilts too...
Hugz
The garden path is just lovely. Great finish.
What beautiful quilts, congrats on your finish x
Post a Comment