I joined in with Cheryll's Friday Night With Friends.
I started a little quilt project that I saw on Cheri Payne's blog. A new project I didn't need but it was an after Christmas / holiday indulgence.
The little 9 patches are just over 2" before they are sewn into the bigger 9 patch units. There are some pretty wonky blocks in there but I have convinced myself that they add to the charm.
Only 27 more little ones to make.
I can't help it, I really enjoy playing with these little pieces!
Hoping that all our Tasmanian bloggers and their families are safe and well.


23 comments:
Lovely little blocks it is going to be so beautiful. I love 9 patch so versatile. Well done :-)
Elyte these blocks look fantastic,well done.xx
They are so little and so cute, well done. hugs
My seams would be wonky at that size too, but yes, that does add to the charm. Beautiful choice for the background fabric too.
Lovely blocks
I think you did a great job! I can sew a perfect 1/4" thanks to my new quilting foot for my machine and still have wonky seams. It's my gift! LOL
Hi Elyte,
Those little blocks certainly are sweet and they look lovely. I love seeing work that is a bit wonky because who wants to see perfection all the time? Enjoy it.
Cheers, Anita.
Oooh this quilt will be wonderful! Thanks for sitting with me for awhile at FNWF! I enjoyed your company! :)
So cute!...all adds charm, Elyte.
No quilt police around!
Julia ♥
These are such cute little blocks, It will be gorgeous when done. I can see why you couldnt resist starting another project.
your blocks are coming together beautifully. Great job!
enjoy playing with those tiny blocks.
You have got off to a great start and those little blocks are gorgeous. Have fun with them.
Very cute! Those tiny patches come across beautiful on your setting background. Good color choices.
Everyone needs a post holiday indulgence that does not include calories! Your little quilt does look like fun. Enjoy!
Love the way your blocks are coming together. It's a hard job sewing all those tiny pieces. Well done!
9 patches always look so sweet ... lovely colours :)
Tiny little patches.. adn they look lovely.... I agree.. a little bit of wonky adds charm...
Hugz
Cute!
Wonky has to be a part of mini little cuties like these.
Enjoy
There is a lot of sewing in those blocks, they look very cute Elyte.
Very, very pretty! Those are really small pieces you're working with. Good for you, I see you're getting back on the band wagon again? :)
Love your Double Nine Patch blocks Elyte!!! Good to see you sewing again!!!!
Love these little 9-patches. Your setting fabric really makes them pop.
Post a Comment