It's the 25th again and time to show my Xmas item.
I didn't make anything last month so I was keen to participate this time.
I used a Marg Low bag pattern and made some in Christmas colours.
The red one is made to instruction, but I played around with the sizing of the other two bags.
Pity I didn't have more time to use up some more Christmas fabrics.
Need some more ribbon too.
Pop over to Narelle's blog, you might be inspired by some of the lovely projects.

10 comments:
lovely bags Elyte , I especially love the one on the left with the fabric with writing on it , for some reason I love fabric with anything written on it and often use them for the band on pillowcases .Thanks for sharing :-)
what great bags Elyte and i love them in the xmas fabric.xx
All this Christmas sewing is starting to make me nervous! I love fabric bags, the wrapping can be a gift too. The red one is my favourite (surprise!)
Your bags look lovely. Hugs,
A great idea and they look lovely in Christmas fabrics.
Thanks for sharing :)
Love your bags and your blog. I am your newest follower.
Hugs
donna
they are very pretty!
well done.
Beautiful work there Elyte!!! I love Christmas fabrics too and would love to make a Chrissy quilt someday!!!
Such lovely bags, Elyte. The Christmas fabrics are gorgeous! Well done on great making for this month :)
Such lovely bags. I can think of many uses for them. As usual - wonderful fabrics!
Post a Comment