ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Monday, August 20, 2012

Little gifts

Last week our Tuesday night group celebrated Annie's birthday.
So as not to show any favouritism, I am making all the girls covered coat
hangers for their birthdays this year (Marg Low pattern).

These were the ones that I made for Annie

French General never disappoints, 


and had to sneak in some bird fabric.



I have been playing with scraps again.
Rosie gave me these little pieces,


and I added a base and a zip and gave them back to her.



11 comments:

Mary said...

All your projects are wonderful. Love the zipper pouch. It is fun when someone gives you scrapes, you can make them up.
Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely idea,love the coathangers as you can never have too many,wow what a wonderful job you did of making this cute bag out of scraps,well done Elyte.xx

Merilyn said...

I just love covered coat hangers, I will have to look out for that pattern. You do some beautiful work Elyte!!!!

Susan said...

I love those coat hangers - so pretty and useful. Great use of scraps, sometimes they just need a different perspective.

Julia said...

Very pretty coat hangers, can never have enough hangers...and the little zippered purse is gorgeous. Great gifts Elyte.
Julia ♥

marina said...

what beautiful gifts!
Lucky annie.

Shirley said...

Love the little scrap bag Elyte and the coat hangers are such a lovely gift. Lucky girls.

Barbara J said...

I think you must be the coat hanger fairy or something. Well you can always make more coat hangers for your favourite gals! :)

The zipper bag is really nice especially the clever scallop effect of the base!

Frances Leate said...

Great gift ideas Elyte and I just love how you used the scraps to make this lovely bag. Take care.

Cheryl said...

I am sure the ladies will all enjoy their gifts!

FlourishingPalms said...

What lovely things you're making! I especially love what you did with those scraps. The scalloped base perfectly sets off the pretty prints. You respond very well to a scrap challenge!