I love my postman.
And now for my Farmer's Wife update.
Four more blocks done and 10 to go.
I have never met him but he brings me the loveliest things.
I was the lucky winner of a give away at the Quilting Owl. The prize was the directory but look at all the other delicious goodies that Frances included. Oh bliss! These is quilting cotton, a log cabin pattern and ruler, 2 gorgeous reproduction fat quarters, needles, templates for a pin cushion and a lovely card. Many thanks Frances
And now for my Farmer's Wife update.
Four more blocks done and 10 to go.



13 comments:
Oh, I just love that basket block! They are all so sweet.....can't wait to see it finished with whatever you finally choose, but I do like what you have showing!
I like the lighter sashing. Wow, only 10 more to go...your quilt is going to look fantastic!
LOL! Sounds like you change your mind as often as I do.
I do like the sashing and cornerstones and your fabrics are lovely.
Congrats on the win!
Hi Elyte, I am thrilled that you won Frances' giveaway. I love the colorway you have chosen for your FW sashings. I shall be cheering you on from the sidelines and shall cheer even louder when you finish it. Love Shirley.xx
Congratulations on your wonderful win ,lots of interesting goodies. Your FW blocks are wonderful and you are so close !
Congratulations on your win. You certainly got some lovely prizes. Your Farmer's Wife quilt is looking great.
That's great that you are so close to finishing your fw quilt! It will be a wonderful finish indeed.
Enjoy your goodies.
Your blocks look great, can't wait to see your FW finished. It will be such an achievement. Lovely goodies.
Congratulations on your win. Your FW is coming along...we'll be watching to see how it goes, you can do it Elyte...so close to a finish now!
Julia ♥
congrats on your win Elyte and whow your blocks look fantastic,well done.xx
Hi Elyte, What a great present in the mail, lots of goodies there.
Your FWS blocks look great and how exciting! Nearly finished. Your sashing and cornerstone fabrics look really good.
Congratulations on your win!
The FWS quilt blocks are coming along really well. Now that you're in the sashing stage that should be some motivation in getting the other 10 blocks completed!
What a nice little win Elyte!!! Your FWS blocks are looking just lovely, Oh! I know about being undecided about sashing etc LOL!!!
Post a Comment