Did I mention that I love my postman?
Look what he brought this week.
We (the girls and I) saw this book on Lori's blog so we ordered four!
It is a really lovely book full of quilting options and ideas.
These fabrics arrived from the Fat Quarter Shop. I needed the red ( honestly!) and the rest decided that they were safe coming to my house because history tells them that the chances of them being used is fairly remote.
I signed up for Marg Low's from Me to You club and the first pattern arrived.
And lastly, Karen from Somerset called to say that my signed book from Sue Daley had arrived. While I was at the shop I needed some border fabric for a sampler quilt that our quilt group is making and some of that funny green that I am severely lacking.
And the funs stops there. I have a sore back and sitting is difficult - so limited computer and no sewing this week.




14 comments:
Please rest your back...and thank you for showing all your goodies!!!!
A comfy chair and a cup of tea.....hopefully your back will be better soon. Beautiful fabrics, and that book sounds great, too!
I hope the retail therapy helps your back. Your goodies do look lovely, so I hope you get to use them soon. I agree about the green, there must be a name for that shade. Hope you're feeling better soon. x
So many lovely goodies! Hope you back gets better soon Elyte.
I wish I had your postie! Lots of loveliness.
The quilting peeking through looks interesting too.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
The Sue Daley book looks very interesting!
I do hope you feel better soon so you can play with all your new goodies...
Hugz
The quilting designs book is on my wish list too! I saw it on someone's blog no so long ago! Gorgeous fabrics there Elyte, nice choices! I hope your back gets better, nothing worse than being kept from your sewing room due to health issues!!
Very nice acquisitions! Books, patterns and fabrics ... the best combination I'm sure.
Hope your back heals quickly, perhaps you could pillow-up a comfy chair, legs up and work on some stitchery? Do take care.
Great fabric choices Elyte...and that book looks like something I need to have.
All the best for your back making a quick recovery...nothing worse than a bad back.
Julia ♥
Love your sense of humor!
Quilting Designs from the Past is a great book. I just purchased it, too.
Lovely fabrics! I haven't seen any Sue Daley books in the U.S. - must look harder.
Hope your back is better soon.
Hope your back gets better soon, because you now have lots of wonderful inspiration!
Take care with your back Elyte. Guess what? I have that book too and I know you will enjoy it as it is full of wondeful inspiration. I shall look forward to seeing your Marg Low projects and of course the Sue Daley project too.
Sorry to hear your back is sore (I can relate). Take it easy and relax reading and fondling those beautiful new books and fabrics.
Post a Comment