ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Twinkle, twinkle 25th



The 25th has come around again and time to think about Christmas.

I decided to make some stars, an easy portable project.

These stars may hang on the tree or become gift decorations.

I was trying to be artistic but the vase kept falling over and the stars kept on turning, but you get the picture.....

13 comments:

Narelle said...

Very artistic and I love your title!
Your stars are so pretty and they'll look great decorating your tree at Christmas.
Thanks for sharing :)

Valspierssews said...

Great stars. They will look good on the Christmas tree. I can't even think about Christmas yet. At least I have a few things made :)

Anonymous said...

they look fantastic Elyte,well done

Maureen said...

I've never seen stars like these! Very cute and will look bright on your Christmas tree. Do you have time to do a tutorial?

Barbara J said...

I admire your creativity including the photo shoot! At least you tried. Will definitely be nice additions to the tree this year.

ann hermes said...

I love your little stars. I may have to give that a try.

Kalyan said...

Simply beautiful...lovely!

Frances Leate said...

Great stars and what a fabulous gift idea - it is only 3 months to Christmas. I too have been busy making some small Christmas quilts which will either be class projects or family gifts. Take care.

Shirley said...

3 months away?!!! Heck! I may have to give it another miss this year and take a leaf out of your book and make something every month next year. Lovely stars and very decorative. Well done you.xx

Jeanette said...

I love your starts. Where did you get the patterns for them? I'm in a swap & they'd be handy for it. Happy Stitching,

Merilyn said...

Your stars are just gorgeous Elyte, very cleverly made little items!!!! They make such a nice Chrissy decoration!!! And....Christmas is really not that far away, urghhhh!!!!!

Cheryll said...

Such little cuties! I LoVe them!
Well done Elyte! :)

antique quilter said...

ok these are just too adorable!
yes I need to start thinking about ornaments for presents too!
thanks for sharing
Kathie