You did a lovely job Elyte, I love the pieced basket on the front!!!! The fabrics are gorgeous too! I think this Needle Case swap has been a lovely way for members to share and showcase their talents and generosity!!!!
The amount of thought and care you put into your needlecase swap is amazing and quite enviable. Very practical and oh so so cute. The pieced basket, the bird, the measuring tape ... oh I could go on and on ...
12 comments:
What a beautiful Needlecase
Christine
I love all the detailed work you put in that needlecase.
Darling needlecase! I love all the detailed work too!
Carolyn :)
I liked your needlecase so much, I found the pattern and ordered a kit to make one. This is so sweet!! Thank you for helping me spend my money!! :)
You did a lovely job Elyte, I love the pieced basket on the front!!!! The fabrics are gorgeous too! I think this Needle Case swap has been a lovely way for members to share and showcase their talents and generosity!!!!
Very prim style. One that would be something I would want in my collection.
your needlecase is as gorgeous as the one you received.
Love the basket and bird. The colours are lovely.
it's just gorgeous Elyte.
love the basket on the front...and just perfect to carry sewing needs.
Julia ♥
The amount of thought and care you put into your needlecase swap is amazing and quite enviable. Very practical and oh so so cute. The pieced basket, the bird, the measuring tape ... oh I could go on and on ...
Very nice! Carla was lucky to get this!
You did a beautiful job, Elyte! Surely worth the wait. So many wonderful features - love the scissor pocket!
Your needlecase is yummy! I collect antique needle cases, but I'm sure I could find room for yours! :0
Post a Comment