ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's the 25th again

It's the 25th again and time for Narelle's "One Xmas Item a Month".

One of the ladies at our monthly quilting group showed us how to make these lovely heart wreaths.

That was 3 1/2 years ago!


Luckily my friend Jo finished hers at the time and was able to jog my memory to help me finish mine. I added a couple of contemporary fabrics and a fresh ribbon.

I am rushing as usual. Enjoy your day.

16 comments:

Narelle said...

Happy 25th!
Your wreath is so lovely ... adore the hearts and ribbon.
I love the tinkle of bells too!

Jeanette said...

Your wreath is gorgeous. What a great idea. Happy Stitching,

Cheryll said...

What a lovely little wreath. I just might have to make mE one of ThOsE... if you don't mind!?! :)

Valspierssews said...

It looks fantastic. I have been looking for a nice wreath idea. I bought a couple of embroidery rings for craft ideas. I now have a use for one :)

marian said...

Elyte, it's GORGEOUS!!

marina said...

gorgeous wreath.

Merilyn said...

Very cute Elyte, I just love it!!!

Barbara J said...

That sure is a pretty X'mas wreath!

The story of the tortoise and the hare comes to mind. Although you might be the tortoise you slowly but surely reach the finish line! And with a bang too! LOL!!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a great way to have plenty of handmade gifts done when the holidays surprise us!

Sheila said...

What a cute idea for a wreath , I love it !

Frances Leate said...

What a lovely idea for a Christmas project and it looks great. I had big ideas about making one Christmas item a month but so far it is not happening. Take care!

Maureen said...

Can't go wrong with hearts - They make a lovely wreath! Good job on the finish.

BubzRugz said...

Great idea...the hearts make a lovely wreath..
Hugz

Shirley said...

Better late than never Elyte. Well done to you for finishing them and being ahead of this years game at least. It looks great.
xx

Oddbjørg said...

The wreath is so beautiful!

antique quilter said...

very cute!
oh I love the ribbon.
with the bells perfect!!!!
hey one more new thing for this year, your ahead of the game!
thats great
Kathie