I don't know if you should be in love with your own work, but I plead guilty. That's a bit narcissistic don't you think? Guilty on all charges.

This is the finished mini sudoku quilt that I blogged about in April. Everyone else cut 6 1/2" squares but I chose 1 1/2" squares. I really like the result and it hangs proudly, on the quilt hanger I bought on our week end away, in the lounge room.
12 comments:
love this little quilt
looks GREAT!
Kathie
Adorable!!
Paulette
I don't see anything wrong with being proud of an achievement. It looks great with the new hanger. Well done. Seen lots of calorie free yumminess today, have to go back with my camera. Are you ready?!!
Shirley.
Wow, I didn't realise that they were 1 1/2 inch squares! And yes you can be in love with your work. If you didn't love it, it wouldn't be worth making it.
Looks beautiful!
It's gorgeous...sure you can love your own work!
Looks great on the hanger..
Julia ♥
It looks great - love the colours!
You're not a bit narcissistic! If YOU don't love your own work, maybe no one will! But this is a piece I really like. A nice assortment of prints (I don't know a thing about Suduko.)
I don't think there is anything wrong with being in love with your own work and why wouldn't you be, your little quilt is gorgeous!
I love this little quilt and how it is displayed. I love little quilts. It is good when you love yor own work.
oh it's sooo beautiful :)
You have made a lovely little quilt! Sure you can like it :-)!
Just beautiful. Happy Days.
Bev.xoxo
Post a Comment