ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grump therapy

I must confess that I am grumpy!

It's tax time and I have a mountain of work to do. I dare not look at my machine or a needle and thread just in case I succumb to the temptation.

On the way to a client's house today I took a detour to one of my favourite shops, Pins and Needles in Warrandyte.

Now I'm not so grumpy any more:)

13 comments:

Shirley said...

What else is a girl to do? When the going gets tough the tough go shopping. That looks like very pretty fabric - dare I ask what you are going to do with it when you dare to look at a needle?

Oddbjørg said...

Oh, great fabrics!

FlourishingPalms said...

What great therapy! Good for you!

paulette said...

There is NOTHING like Retail Therapy to get the blood pumping and the MOJO going...you just need to do it more often-BEFORE you get grumpy!!
Take care!! And keep smiling!!
Paulette

marina said...

That fabric would definitely cheer me up. I had some retail therapy on Sunday. Prevented me from living up to that news headline you mentioned lol.

Julia said...

Oh what gorgeous fabrics Elyte..that's all we need to get us out of being grumpy..great fabric therapy!
Julia ♥

antique quilter said...

oh good for you sometimes we all need a fabric fix to make us smile!
Kathie

Barbara J said...

Grumpy be gone! Those are lovely fabrics, and packed so lovingly too :)

Jo in TAS said...

What a way to soothe the soul! Yummy fabrics!!

Sue-Anne said...

What a wonderful little package to come home with, nothing like a bit of retail therapy to put a smile on your face.

Sharon said...

A visit to the quilt shop always gets rid of the grumps! Lovely choices you brought home with you. Have a great day!

Lori said...

It's amazing what a good quilt shop can do to get you out of a funk. It looks like you got some cute purchases!

Cubby House Crafts said...

Crafty retail therapy always helps...lovely fabric purchase!
Lisa ʚϊɞ