My Ugly Fat Quarter swap parcel arrived from Jo today and I was soooooo pleased with the results. I will post tomorrow as my photos are marginally better in the day light.
Now that Jo has her package I can show you the little zipper bag I made as a practice run for her gift. I found this tutorial via the Flourishing Palms blog site here. I made mine as an individual but you can make 5 at a time. It makes sewing in zips very achievable.

The fabrics all came from my scrap basket and I was very pleased with the result.
5 comments:
This is super, Elyte! I love it. And doesn't your practice quilting look nice? Well done!
Nicely done.......Thanks for sharing.
I will post a link to my blogsite.
LuAnn in Oregon
http://luannkessi.blogspot.com/
kessi@pioneer.net
I love the one you made me, it's a very cute and useful bag. I'll do a post today!!
Hugs
Jo
I love it Elyte...lovely and happy bright.
Your quilting looks great..
Julia ♥
very nice .. love these bags.
Post a Comment