ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Monday, April 5, 2010

New block, ugly swap done and "Stash Manicure"


After a lovely and very relaxing Easter break all I have to show is another Farmer's Wife block. This one is called Big Dipper. Poor old basket is still under repair.

But I can show you my "Ugly Swap" gifts for Jo if you look here. We were both very happy with our gifts and it was a very successful swap. Thanks again Jo. You can also see some of Jo's new finishes.

A new blog has hit the radar and it is called "Stash Manicure". It hopes to help reduce your stash and is an interactive site. People are invited to share their stash reducing ideas. It is very new and there are some great ideas there already. Check it out here or go to the button on the left hand side.

2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Nice block! Stash Manicure sounds like a good site, I'll have to go visit.

Rae Ann said...

I love your Farmer's Wife block Elyte. Thanks for the post about our new blog... "Stash Maniscure". You have received three addtional entries into the bucket. Good Luck!