First things first. For the Aussie girls if you see this current magazine, check page 11 and you will see Annie and I in the class that we attended at Somerset Patchwork earlier this year.

Our teacher Karen is featured in the magazine with one of her projects, so the photographers dropped in for some "action" shots. Pretty wild eh?

Now, back to today, our fellow Blue Gummer Rose organised a Sudoku Quilt workshop. Armed with nine fabrics and sewing machine we gathered to nut this one out.
Thankfully the puzzle had been worked out so we just had to follow the numbers.
There were florals with neutrals,

black and whites,
happy spots,
brights,
and my 1 1/2 " squares.






6 comments:
I really like the first setting choice. Very pretty.
They do look pretty on point. I suppose it depends what fabrics you will put them with.
I am glad it comes with the numbering instructions or my head would hurt!
The colours look lovely.
Marina
Looks like it was a fun class...I really like the first setting choice...perhaps with a narrow sashing to separate the blocks and make them stand out more.. Very pretty.
Julia ♥
What a great idea for a class. I love bioth your settings.
Looks like a day of fun..
looks like a really fun class...oh I like your blocks and yes I would try a sashing fabric , can't hurt to try!
Kathie
Post a Comment