Psychologically I needed a finish.
There is no more humour in a pile of unfinished projects.
A shopping trip in search of rabbits led me to two new fabrics, and visits to the Moda and s.o.t.a.k. handmade blogs gave birth to a new drawstring bag.
The new fabrics and a 60 deg ruler make for a lovely little bag, and a much needed "finish".
And what's in the bag?
Socks, of course.
A gift for my daughter, another unfinished project!
9 comments:
I agree! unfinished projects are definitely not humourous...but this little drawstring bag is just gorgeous and the socks look pretty snazzy too!!!! Lovely work as always!!!!!
Hi Elyte ,wow i love your new bag and your daughter is going to love these gifts,you are very clever my friend xx
Having seen both these items in the flesh Elyte, I have to say that your drawstring bag is gorgeous and your socks rock :)
Very cute style of bag, and perfect for socks. Hopefully that finish will spur you on.
Finishes always put a smile on our faces!
What a lovely bag, it has a nice shape and love the colours. I agree a finish is needed every now and then or you get overwhelmed by all the UFO's! Well done.
Great finish!! Always cheers you on when you have a finish doesn't it!!
Gorgeous bag. Finishes are great, especially when they are as pretty as yours....love your socks too x
Lovely bag...love the fabrics
Post a Comment