A well overdue post. I need to remind myself that I am still here!!!!
To bring you up to date -
We met Susan at Woolarium and then introduced her to some of the shops on our patch, GJ's and Cutting Cloth. Of course, coffee and lunch were a given.
Susan came with gifts. I received this beautiful little pin cushion that I immediately adopted Now it is never far away if I am stitching.
I have been collecting fabrics for Susan and gave them to her in this little bag, that I made from a tutorial at S.O.T.A.K. Handmade . I added a little rabbit spoon that I found in my travels.
Last week end we drove to Gisborne for our bloggers meet.
Loved catching up with all the girls again.
Loved catching up with all the girls again.
Marg showed us her beautiful A Paradise of Birds quilt designed by Irene Blanck.
It was only a small group this time, but the swap gifts were of the highest quality as usual. The theme was a sewing tin or sewing compendium.
I showed off my new "girlie" quilt made for me by my sewing buddies to celebrate a special birthday.
(Photo courtesy of Sue)
Hoping to dive into some serious sewing and knitting. It has been too long between stitches.

7 comments:
Hi Elyte ,how nice that you and Marina got to catch up with Susan.
Love the beautiful quilt you got for your special birthday Elyte,happy birthday my friend,hope you had a lovely day xx
Some great outings with special friends and a lovely gift. I hope you had a lovely birthday and I am sure your still enjoying your beautiful quilt.
Lovely get togethers.... Enjoyed both heaps!
Marg's birds look so amazing.
great times with friends......
Such a lovely post. Happy birthday and your quilt is beautiful. What a great day you had with the girls xx
Great post Elyte, looks like a wonderful day out with Susan, and it was the best catching up last weekend. Love your special quilt.
It seems like ages ago already, but a day spent with stitching friends is always treasured. Didn't we have a lovely time. Thank you for my bunny goodies. I might have to come back for another visit to Woolarium for more sock wool!
Post a Comment