We met early on Saturday morning at Marina's and with sewing and smiles we set off on our journey to Mill Rose Cottage in Ballan.
After an hour on the road the welcoming red awnings of the cottage were sighted.
The others had arrived and were already sewing and shopping.
After many months of blogging I finally met Shez.
I didn't have time to organise a gift, but the girls had an Anni Downs themed swap.
The gifts were all beautiful and a very high standard was set.
Here is our organiser Melody opening her gift.
We had lunch at the cafe next door and returned later for afternoon tea.
And did I buy?
Of course.
Lots more photos can be seen here.






17 comments:
Looked like a really fun day! And your fabric purchases are wonderful! Love that floral and red hiding in the back!
I can feel the excitement you girls have on your little road trips and what a lovely idea to have a swap to mark the occasion.
What a great outing and group! Your purchases are just yummy, especially that blue wool!
How wonderful to have this friendly get together and nice to have finally met Shez , I am sure it was a lovely day !
Wasn't it a fabulous day, it was so nice to meet you all and I'm so looking forward to the next one.
It was lovely catching up with you again Elyte. What a lovely day we had!
it was a great day!
I hadn't seen your stash, love the blue wool. The wools are definitely on my list when we go there next time.
So much fun in such a gorgeous location. Love your purchases......that cream FG is one of my favourites and beautiful floral.
so great to go and meet up with old friends... and new.... looks like a lot of fun was had...
Hugz
A lovely post Elyte!!! What a wonderful place to get together surrounded by all that fabric LOL!!!!! Looks as though you all had a lot of fun!!!! Love that floral you purchased, I think I have some of that too!!!
wow Elyte what an awesome day we had and i am so pleased we finally got to meet and i am already counting down to our next meeting,you girls rock.xx
What fun, and a great day you girls had...
Of course you shopped, how could you not in a gorgeous quilt shop like that..
Lovely to see the smiling faces..
Julia ♥
That shop looks so bright and cheerful. Must be due to all the happy stitchers! Love your fabric purchases and pear pincushion pattern - precious!
It was fun wasn't it. Can't wait until the next one. hugs
What a pleasant day spent with like minded friends. Lovely pictures and you buy the nicest looking selection of fabrics. Fabulous!
looks like a great day trip........
Sounds like a lovely day, and so nice to meet people in person :)
Post a Comment