I joined in Cheryll's Friday Night with Friends and the results were wonderful.
Major appliqué work done and final border added.
Berries starting to appear.
And don't forget, anyone in the area next week end, please drop in.
Hopefully this one will be on show.



19 comments:
wow Elyte this is awesome what a wonderful job you are doing,love it.xx
This is a beautiful quilt. Lovely work. Hugs....
It's looking really stunning. I love the colours. Looks like all your hard work is paying off. Enjoy the exhibition.
Looking good and enjoy the exhibition!
What a beautiful quilt Elyte, simply amazing.
visiting via FNFW
Elyte, you quilt is looking more beautiful each time. You are doing a wonderrful job on it. I love it.
Oh...I love this wee quilt!! So pretty! Have fun at the QS!!
P
Beautiful Elyte!! and finished in time too.
see you next week. I have craft group at my place in the morning but will get there after that.
I love it Elyte...love the applique, just perfect finish to the quilt..
Julia ♥
Just beautiful! Add when the berries are added it will add even more beauty! :)
Just gorgeous,those berries will just add that little extra bling to it :) Barb.
This is looking spectacular!
Oh well done Elyte, you have gotten masses done, the corner appliques look so good :)
Go girl, you can do it and it is looking beautiful. I have my virtual invitation and cannot wait to see what is in store.
Thornbury isn't far from Eltham - I've written it in my diary. Hope to see you there!
Gina
Beautiful! The berries are a nice touch. You can do it! Look forward to seeing your post about the exhibition.
Love the applique' in the corners. It's just beautiful!
Oh my! Elyte your quilt is looking so very good, just love your applique work, very well done, it'll be stunning when it's finished!!!!
Hi Elyte, it was great to meet you and the other ladies in person today, and let me tell you, Sharon and I were 'blown away' by the quilts on display - all so different and so beautiful. I'm so glad to discover that your group is not far from me, and look forward to seeing you all again in the new year :-)
Post a Comment