Not much happening around here, but I did manage to finish two more sampler blocks.
I had a lovely day with mum and my family today.
Hope you were all so lucky.
Happy Mother's Day to all.
Would you like a piece of freshly baked apple cake that my daughter made for dessert ?



12 comments:
It sounds that you have had a nice day. Here in Norway we celebrate Mother's Day the second Sunday in February. The cake looks delicious; your daughter is clever! I wish I could have a piece :-)
I will be right over for a piece of the cake. My daughter does not bake. In fact, her husband does most of the cooking.
Your blocks look very good! Very precise stitching.
Happy Mother's Day, Elyte! The cake looks yummy!
Yes please to the apple cake and Happy Mother's Day to you and yours.
Like the new blocks and the colourways.
Happy Mother's Day to you too Elyte. mmm That cake does look yummy!
Love your new blocks - great with a splash of red. The cake looks yummy, I bet it didn't last very long!
Happy Mother's Day Elyte..
Yes please some cake and cream would be lovely...yum!
Julia ♥
Happy Mother's Day, Elyte.
The cake looks delicious! :)
I love the red fabric in your first block. That bee fabric is great! I am using it in my Trailing Vines. :)
Not much happening around here either Elyte!! But your blocks are beautiful!!!!
Happy Mother's Day Elyte! The blocks AND the cake looks delicious!
At least you're moving along with your FW blocks.
I've completed part of our Christmas in July swap, now for the other part ... LOL!!
very nice blocks. Yummy looking cake. Will there be tea with that?
As usual, I love the fabrics you use! Glad you had a good mother's day. I did, too.
Post a Comment