ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Saturday, May 26, 2012

May, Christmas and Birthdays

The past few weeks have been quite busy. But now that deadlines have been met it is time to do the fun things again.

I had a couple of birthday gifts to make and it was time to think about my monthly Christmas item. So I combined the two and made some more coat hanger covers using Marg Low's lovely pattern.


I made these last year too. I enjoy playing with different colour combinations.


Don't they look cute hanging out together?


Can you guess which one is my favourite?

16 comments:

Karen said...

The hangers are really nice looking. I can see that they would make good gifts.

Jeanette said...

Lovely hangers. Love the purple one. :) Hugs,

Narelle said...

I love covered coat hangers ... your purple one is my favourite too :)

Susan said...

They are so cute and useful. Would make great gifts too. I think you like the red stripe best, I really like the purple too. Do they use much fabric?

Anonymous said...

very cute Elyte,great colours and i think the red one is your favourite,lol.xx

Sue-Anne said...

They look fantastic Elyte!

Sisbabestitches said...

Love useful presents that are pretty too. I think they look great, my fave is the red and green ;)

Miriam said...

Very cute coat hanger covers!

My favourite is the purple one too!

Shirley said...

Would it be red by any chance? Job well done Elyte and lucky recipients I say.

Cheryl said...

Very nice! I can't decide between the purple or the blue and brown!

Barbara J said...

Some serious looking hangers there! Why the red one of course is your favourite! :)

Christine M said...

Your hangers look great Elyte. I love covered hangers. All the ones in my wardrobe are either the knitted lace kind or fabric!

Maureen said...

Such "dressed up" hangers! Love your fabric combos.

Julia said...

Great hangers Elyte...Hmm, I think the purple one is my favourite.
Julia ♥

FlourishingPalms said...

Cute, Elyte. I'm betting you like the red one best. What a nice gift idea.

Merilyn said...

What delightful coat hanger covers!!! I love the purple one, but they are all so nice!!!!