A quick post to update you on recent events and then it is back to work.
I finally finished my Kellie Wulfsohn pillow and I am very, very happy with the result. The zip is inserted, the pillow is bound and it now decorates our bed. A beautiful pattern and a great teacher. Not bad for a practice project.

While I was finishing my project, the girls were doing a workshop on Convergence Quilts.
This is Jo's quilt top. I couldn't get the 'red' right in the photo, but believe me, it looks gorgeous.

I really enjoy seeing the results of workshops and the different colours that people choose.
And now to introduce Mary. Mary liked the needlecase that I made for a recent swap and bought the pattern. We decided to sew along together and have started with the stitcheries. I will include these two only. These are the fabrics that I will choose from, but until I actually start cutting I will probably change my mind numerous times.



13 comments:
Not bad! It's beautiful! Great job!
Thanks for sharing the convergence quilts - lovely color combos.
I really like your Kellie Wulfsohn pillow. You did a very nice job with your color selections, and applique. Isn't it fun? I made a tree wallhanging on my own, and am pleased with the result. Your piece is lovely.
Your cushion is stunning you did a great job,well done
YOur pillow looks gorgeous! I'd love to do a workshop with Kellie!
WOW Elyte! You have done an amazing job on the pillow! Love those colours!!!
The convergence quilts are amazimg too - gosh what a talented bunch of gals you are!!!
Hugs sweetie!
Vikki xo :-)
LOVE your pillow..yes, well worth doing the workshop.
Hope Kellie comes West one day to do workshops..
Julia ♥
Your pillow looks fantastic!
those convergence quilts are quite different, effective too.
Love the fabrics you have chosen for your needlecase, lovely to share a project.
The pillow cover is sooo pretty and the machines quilted swirls are great. And the applique ... quite envious really. I also like the fact that you used browns, very nice autumn colours!
The stitchery is so darn cute. Let the fabrics 'speak' to you before you decide on them. Their perfect even now.
Love the pillow. Very elegant!
Love the pillow. You do such amazing work. Like your color choice for the needlecase.
Your pillow is wonderful. The stitchery is delightful and the fabric too!!!
Carolyn :)
Wow! Elyte, your pillow looks amazing! you did a beautiful job!!! The stitcheries are very cute too!!!
Your cushion is fantastic. I love the colour you've used. I did a course with Kellie last September and I had to admit that's it's still not finished! I really must get back to it.
Post a Comment